Friday, September 18, 2009

LEGO PC Has Wheels, Lots Of Colors

2:07 AM Posted by: COMPUTER MASTER 0 comments


This is not exactly what I envisioned a LEGO computer case to look like, but what do I know? I'm just some dumb jerk that (sneakily) uses company time to blog on Geekologie. Anyways, this is a rather motley case mod with wheels. "The LEGO enclosure holds in a VIA Epia PD Mobo 1Ghz, Nvidia 6200 PCI Graphics, Laptop 80 Gig 7200Rpm Hdd, Laptop DVD, 1 GB Geil DDR memory, and 200 watt PS." Not impressed? Well I am. Well, not about the computer's specs, but I really do dig the case. And it has wheels. Wheels, man. I remember the first mobile case mod I built. It was a Commodore 64 duct-taped to a skateboard. And yes, it was as awesome as it sounds.

One more of the computer after the jump.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


2009 The computers and knowledge. All rights reserved.
Powered by Beta Templates and Blogger.
Template and Icons by DryIcons.com